Saturday 19 February 2011

dreams and dancing


Dreams are the oddest things, and in my dreams lately I've been climbing the rigging and then letting go and not falling at all but sommersaulting through the ropes and against the sails and almost flying.

Yesterday we danced and danced the entire day (a traditional ball held annually for second-years) and everyone was beautiful but none more so than my friends. After that we went gallivanting over icy seas and dancing some more (not so traditional at this point though) and I had to run to catch the train home at the darkest hour, between morning and night. And today I woke up to the pale cold sunlight with a raspy voice and hair like a lion's mane.

And tomorrow I leave for Paris. We're living exciting times, aren't we?

2 comments:

  1. you don't say... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so envious! One day I'll make it to Paris...

    In the meantime, I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete