Friday 15 July 2011

new mornings


It's raining now, after all these days of sun, and all I feel like doing is going back to bed with a book or three. (Or maybe I could wear my wellies and go wading through the puddles, maybe make my way to the library.)

So far this summer has been extraordinarily good to me. I've calmed down a bit, I think. Maybe nothing you'd notice on the outside, but the people who know me inside out have told me so, and I choose to believe them. 

Blue days still come and go but now I finally have the courage to call the right people and say the right words. (And if all else fails, there is this song that somehow makes everything easier to bear.)


The first and third photo are linked to sources. The middle one is from a Marimekko ad campaign from a year back.

No comments:

Post a Comment