Wednesday 19 October 2011

midweek



I really don't feel like thinking or writing or speaking at all. (Surely you know days like this.)

Things I do feel like doing include:

knitting
baking
sleeping
reading
doodling
painting
ice skating
and
aimlessly ambling about.


I balance in between. I knit in class. I go to bed early and wake up to dreams of ice skating. (I've actually dreamt of skating four nights in a row now.) I take little impromptu walks sometimes, to the seaside or childhood parks. I don't bite my nails. Honestly, I don't. 

I do adore this time of year but all this university business is a bit too demanding. (On a brighter note, the trickling of emails beginning 'Dear Ms Kayhko, thank you for your application' has been making my heart stutter in all the good ways.) 



Also I still feel like Christmas and my condition is definitely not improving: I saw the first Christmas calendars on sale today. 'Tis the season, except not yet really. 

2 comments:

  1. hei mitä tarkottaa doodling?? oon jo pitkään miettiny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doodle :D

    ReplyDelete