Thursday 24 November 2011

thursday words



Rain, rain, exams, rain, rain.

Also my hand hurts from knitting too much.

I'm a bit how do you words right now as you can see, and amazingly uninspired.

But actually being uninspired and kind of lazy allows for some little delights: I've been dancing a lot lately, silly little dances while waiting for the toaster to ping or the water to boil or while drying my hair. Also I've been listening to musical theatre soundtracks rather a lot and singing staccato versions of Good Morning Baltimore while brushing my teeth. So it's not all doom and gloom, as they say.

I guess what I'm trying to say is maybe it's not so bad to make a habit out of making a fool of yourself in private. (And who knows, maybe I'll go public with my act one of these days, windmill kick my insecurities in the face.)

No comments:

Post a Comment