Sunday 18 December 2011

tomorrow i'll be stronger



Oh really. No matter how many hours I sleep, how many times I roll back my shoulders and crack my spine, I can feel the tiredness and everything it entails pooling in my palms. 
(But I refuse to let my hands fall. There are things you can only hang on to with palms facing the sky.) 



I suppose this is one of those darker times but I'd so like it not to be. I want nothing more than to pull myself together. Instead I spend my days willing away schoolwork and thinking 
about the skeletons and lungs inside us all.

And listening to this song by Alex Turner, whom I've loved since the very first Arctic Monkeys album. 
Turns out, I adore him even more on his own. 
Tomorrow I'll be stronger, running colourful, no longer just in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment