Monday 9 April 2012

monday links (virginia woolf, finishing books, dancing ballet, racing bikes)


Picture from the Orient Express by the wonderful Hotze Eisma.




Oh goodness, it's been a while. But here they are, a compilation of my online findings. Enjoy.



A brief, beautiful piece on the room in which Virginia Woolf used to write.


(Stunning. If there is one link you should click out of all of these, it's this one.) 




If you, like me, are bad at reading books all the way through, try reading Why Finish Books? by Tim Parks for reassurance. (From now on, I might even be able to admit I quit reading a book three-quarters in.)


Laura Brady on her "not a real job" job.  



Also, the third issue of the online quarterly The Junket (also known as my one true online love) is due to appear any moment. (Yes, I have been refreshing the page for a while now.) Make sure you check it out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment