Sunday 23 October 2011

sunday blues



Sundays might be my favourite thing.

(Also, have I mentioned how much I want it to be winter already? I got a new winter coat yesterday (a navy blue peacoat) and it's my second-most-favourite thing right now. Helsinki has reached the miserable point of autumn, the rainy dreary grey bit where all you can do is wait for snow. And ice skating. And roasted chestnuts and Christmas lights and all kinds of glorious wintry things. Waiting for winter always makes me act like a complete child - all the more reason to adore it.)

1 comment:

  1. Love this.

    Oftentimes I forget all of the lovely reasons to love winter. All I can typically think of is soggy boots, slipping on ice, cold fingers, frozen eyelashes, dirty snow... but this reminds me that I have some things to look forward to. :) Thank you for bringing a brighter side to my morning.

    Have a good Sunday!

    ~C

    ReplyDelete