Monday 23 January 2012

monday links (feminism, mainstream-ism, obama, presidential elections, etc.)



Carole Brémaud's paintings are my new favourite thing. 


Oh goodness am I caught up in these presidential elections. (The Finnish ones, not the farce that is the Republican election in the US.) I'm going to blatantly push an agenda here and tell you to have some of this.

My links this week are a bit of an odd bunch. In my defense, I've been dancing around since last night because of all this elections excitement.



Speaking of which, oh Obama. You make me happy when skies are grey. 


And on to an excellent blog post on how to reply to anti-feminist comments.


A brief history of sexual liberty. (Did you know the first so-called sexual revolution took place in the 18th century? Because I sure didn't.) 


Also, I adore Adele. A simply ridiculous amount. I don't care how mainstream that takes me. I'll go wherever she leads me. All my victory dances since yesterday have been backed by this. (Although, this article about the New Boring, also known as the Beige Age, does have a point.)


(My apologies for such an odd concoction of links. Politics do odd things to your higher brain functions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment